From: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
[mailto:silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dylan Jay
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 1:01 PM
To: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [SiliconBeach] Freelance developer

This isn't a jobs board
On 21 Nov 2013 22:11, "Hugh Frits"
<hitmanf...@gmail.com<mailto:hitmanf...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I have been following the group for a while and keen to know if anyone can help
me.
I am looking for a freelance developer that is willing to work in a growing
company based in sydney. Is there anyway we can tap into a "not expensive"
resource or maybe even share this resource with other start up in sydney? We
have been looking around for developers and most of them are quite costly

Required skills
- knowledge of Object Oriented methodology
- knowledge of HTML and web technology
- understanding of SQL and database design
- knowledge of .NET Framework (C#) preferred but not essential. Java or
equivalent programming language will be considered

Thank you.

silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com<mailto:silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com>
silicon-beach-australia+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:silicon-beach-australia%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>

silicon-beach-australia+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:silicon-beach-australia+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>