Hi Chris,

Thanks for introducing yourself, and thanks also for Pin - payments (and
finance/banking in general) has been so horrible for so long it is awesome
to see you guys having a crack at it. And as for questions like "how will
(locally built hard working product X) compete again (international new
entrant)", I think you're right about the market size but it is kind of
beside the point - the answer is to out-execute them, and if the AU tech
industry can manage to find the happy balance between "flag waving
favouritism" and "cultural cringe at anything local being any good" we'll
all be in a much better position!

Geoff

*Geoff McQueen*
*Founder & CEO*