Hi Everyone,

My name is Anthony, I'm an accountant by trade and very passionate about
information technology & Start ups. If anyone needs any assistance with
business structuring, tax, cash flows anything like that please just yell
out. I'm currently producing my own start up and I value being able to help
others as other have helped me.

So before you go spending thousands of dollars on business structures and
cash flows, TFN, ABN, GST registration and all the rest that comes with it
please drop me a line and I'll be glad to help.

If anyone is also looking for co-investment/ founders based that need a
business background please also get in touch.

Look forward to hearing what Good Ozzie Tech guys can produce.

Cheers,

Anthony