Hi Matthew

Did you look at GoodCall?  https://goodcall.io/

It's a new CRM service developed locally but with a global market in mind.
I haven't used it yet, but have been through the site and watched the
videos.

Similar concept to Salesforce.com but stripped right back to just the
important bits for getting prospects into the sales funnel and moving them
through to conversion.  Also has a couple of nice features like direct
integration to list brokers who you can buy leads from and also to
part-time sales staff who can be contracted to follow up leads.

Ping me if you'd like an introduction to them.

Brian Menzies