My company* LawPath *have over 120 legal document templates Alex:
https://lawpath.com.au/legal-documents - we've also created some document
bundles, for example the StartUp Doc
bundle:
https://lawpath.com.au/legal-documents/download/start-up-legal-documents-bundle
- pretty much everything you need to create a company, selling well here in
Sydney I'm happy to say!
LawPath has a couple of added benefits over competitors (if I may blow my
own trumpet):
- Most of our documents are provided by our partner LexisNexis, one of the
worlds leading legal content producers.
- Upgrade to have a lawyer review, meaning one of our partner lawyers will
assist you in completing your legal doc, ensuring validity.
- Great prices, we really know how important saving cash is for a new
company.
Let us know if you can't find what you;re looking for ok, happy to assist.
Paul