Hey Guys,

I'm looking at converting my current office in manly into a small sales
force. I can fit 4 - 5 staff.

Office location Manly, Sydney.

Ideally I would be selling the product / service first to get an idea of
the type of prospect / customer I'm dealing with and also to develop a big
enough experience base to help systemise and create an FAQ for the sales
team.

The product / service would need to be something I personally believe in,
and also believe I could sell. I don't want to waste your time or mine with
false hope or promises.

The office can run 24/7 So if you have products or services that you wish
to sell overseas then taking advantage of late night trade is also an
option.

I'm open to all types of deals, so If any of you are looking or needing a
small sales for to sell your product or service lets chat to see if we can
help each other.

I spend most of my current time djing, writing dance music and promoting
events. So I've decided to move my creative space elsewhere and to focus on
this space as 'boiler room' However my core strength and experience base is
running sales teams, call centres and street teams.

the best email to get me on is k...@thefearofdawn.com

my mobile is 0410 622 422.

Thanks guys.