Sorry, thinking over my reply it doesn't come across as very constructive.

My advice would be to get an MVP out there, test with real customers, try
to convince them to pay with some money and learn when they say no. If you
lack the skills find people who can help. Freelancer and ODesk are great
for this.

In the mean time start building your network of potential co-founders. Get
to know them and discover who compliments you and trial working with those
you rate and are keen.

Dave