Hi everyone,

In case we haven’t met my name is Dave Kuhn. I’m a developer, entrepreneur, a
Startmate (2011) and 500 Startups (F11) alum and currently the CTO at
Histography.com.

The ask
I’m looking for someone to replace me on the team at Histography. It’s a
fantastic team and and growing product, but due to family commitments (I have a
2.5yr old and a 4 month old) as well as increased responsibilities at my other
gig 3WKS, I’ve made the tough decision to step aside and allow someone with
more focus to take over.

The product
Histography solves the problem of capturing the untold life story those you
love. Unlike sitting down to write an autobiography, which is a blank slate and
more than a little intimidating for most, Histography takes user's through a
set of psychologist-designed questions designed to elicit and highlight the
most fascinating aspects of a persons life. Once a user has completed all the
questions they wish to answer it can be printed as a beautiful book.

Recently the product has been garnering a lot of press both here and overseas
and is starting to gain traction.

The team
Histography was founded by renowned speaker Michael McQueen (brother of Geoff
McQueen of AffinityLive fame) and is based on his best-selling book Memento.
The team also consists of Stephen Balme, a publisher with over 20 years
experience and the original publisher for Memento, and Natalie Filatoff, a
freelance writer/editor who has written for Vogue, InStyle and The Guardian
amongst others.

Ping me privately if you’re interested and we’ll setup a time to talk with
myself and the team.

Dave

--
Dave Kuhn