> massive interest from across the Financial Services space - innovation
from within the banks, systems analysts, investors, Fintech entrepreneurs,
and digital strategists.

doesn't this worry anyone? ... I'm reminded of the early days when modem
banks was the rage. MaBell ignored the dialup scene (run by ex-CompSci
wanting their USEnet feeds) except how to make money and AOL nearly ate
their lunch (AT&T wised up). Disruptions typically come from outside an
industry to blindside a cozy oliopoly and having so many "bankers', I fear
prevalent logic will prevail (cf Xerox v Japanese photocopiers as example)
and what you'd end up with is tweaking the edges, perhaps a bit more
convenience but still the same security flaws. Can make money but not the
same as hunting for the mythical unicorn.

> don't have enough of is tech entrepreneurs
again I can relate that hardcore technologists don't' do stuff for the
money (though it is nice) but for the coolness (or geek factor). Hearsay is
that the original email protocol (killer app for Blackberry over Newton)
was evolved due to desire of a young engineer to communicate with
girlfriend in another building. So whilst you can get cheaper (maybe ...
banks are in it for the green stuff afterall), better (can't get worse with
the 4 bank pillar policy holding back innovation) and faster (at cost of
security) will there be any really ground-shattering ideas? (smart
contracts, p2p credit rating, folding sidechains)

Wish you all the best but after looking at SG's fintech startups all I can
see is more of the same (but perhaps Aussies are more creative).

Lawrence
http://www.linkedin.com/in/drllau

PS ... in anyone interested, I've access to a patent portfolio of 100+ Mobile
Payment Technology around world available for relicensing.but with software
you get what you see.