Please SAVE me, please SAVE my 8 month old niece's life and please SAVE my
family's life!!!

Our stituation is dire, Please SAVE us urgently!!!

The Prime Minister of Singapore, Lee Hsien Loong, is attacking me , my
niece and my family!!

This is what happen, a few years ago, i posted in the internet forum my
first posting that LHL( i did not state Lee Hsien Loong full name) is major
in Mathematics so he make decision base on numbers and that he do not care
for the people, immediately after that Lee Hsien Loong was angry about it
and found out that I am the one who wrote it and found out the address of
my HOME, then Lee Hsien Loong installed hidden cameras inside all the ROOMS
of my HOME watching every movement of me and my family everyday 24/7 and he
attack me using SOUND/NOISE, this is EXTREMELY EVIL because we are attacked
inside of our HOME and we cannot see the attacker . this is the description
of what happen : when i am sleeping with my head STRIAGHT, construction
drillling noise will start, when i turn my head to the side or BEND my
head, then the construction drilling noise stopped, when i am watching TV
with my head sitting STRIAGHT, construction drilling noise will start again
until i BEND my head, then the construction drilling noise stopped, how is
it possible to know when is my head STRAIGHT or BEND? because there is
hidden cameras inside my HOME to see my movement and then he give orders to
start or stop the noise. this is how Lee Hsien Loong attack me inside my
HOME. he also use SOUND/NOISE to disrupt my sleep and cause us to live in
misery inside our HOME.

Outside of my home, Lee Hsien Loong attack me using Gang Stalking technique.

Lee Hsien Loong attack a peson inside and outside the HOME to force the
person to (1) go insane (2) commit suicide

Lee Hsien Loong attacked me inside and outside of my HOME, my life was
ruined and I wanted to commit suicide, but i try to live, so i left
Singapore, i went to Malaysia to start a new life, but , I could not,
because i experience the same kind of attack when i was living in Malaysia,
Lee Hsien Loong followed me to Malaysia and he do not want to let me go and
keep on attacking me in these ways, i wanted to commit suicide in Malaysia,
but, i try to live, so i went to Thailand to pray, that night in Thailand
an Angel appear to me in my dream so i did not commit suicide and i return
to Singapore. When i returned to Singapore, Lee Hsien Loong keep on
attacking me and send me to the Mental Hospital(IMH), then without my
knowledge and consent i was inserted with Microchip Implants inside my
head, beside my ears, inside my hand, inside my legs, inside my body,
because i feel PAIN to these POINTS of my body. The Microchip Implants
beside my ears can emit sounds and cause pain so i cannot sleep properly.

Now, Lee Hsien Loong is harming my 8 month old niece because she is also
inserted with the Microchip Implants, here eye bags are red due to lack of
sleep and she is living in misery, please SAVE my 8 month old niece !!!

I wrote something on the internet forum which Lee Hsien Loong is angry, he
has already cause harm to me, he should not harm my 8 month old niece.

Lee Hsien Loong is EXTREMELY EVIL to attack my 8 month old niece who is
only a baby.

I am also bleeding from below everyday since 1 June 2015, i do not know
what was inserted inside me to cause this bleeding from below.

Lee Hsien Loong is doing EVIL to such EXTREME because (1) he controlled the
whole of Singapore and nobody can arrest him to investigate, (2) nobody
will believe me and will only think i am insane.

Lee Hsien Loong controlled the whole of Singapore and so I cannot trust the
Hospitals in Singapore, Lee Hsien Loong will also use his wealth to bribe
to change the Hospital result, so I can only call for your governmental
help to arrange to send me to your most trusted Hospital to check my body
for Microchip Implants to prove that I am telling the truth.

My name is Hong Yu, previous name is Toh Wan Mei, S75-24518A, my address:
22 Seletar Green Wallk, my handphone number +65 91900823

PLEASE SAVE US !!! URGENTLY!!
Below is my neice’s picture, she is living in misery, please SAVE HER !!!
HELP me forward my message to the Embassy in Singapore to SAVE US because
Lee Hsien Loong is restricting my use of internet
my facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009339222456