Documents that should be modified and/or provided
- employment agreement
- company's ESOP plan
- shareholders agreement (if any between co-founders),
- proxy voting form and articles of association, pointing out good/bad
leaver provisions

you should be able to modify an existing employment contract with vesting
of shares based on outcomes instead of time based. I've some but tuned for
Singapore. but typical wording is ...

The Company has established an <#insert name> ("ESOP").
Under this plan, the Employee shall be entitled to <#insert number> shares
(or share equivalents) from the ESOP pool (the "ESOP Entitlement"). These
are equivalent, at the date of this Agreement, to approximately <#insert
data from cap table> of the fully-diluted capitalization of the Company.
The ESOP Entitlement shall be subject to a vesting period of <#insert
period> with a cliff of <#insert cliff> (the "Cliff Period").
The Cliff Period shall include the Probation Period.