Unearthed is on a mission to drive innovation in the resources sector here
in Australia.
We have worked with the world's biggest mining companies and will be headed
to Brisbane from 4-6 March to host our next hackathon event.

If you're a tech innovator and are looking for a new challenge then pit
yourself against real-life problems from companies such as BHP and Rio
Tinto.
Companies that take part in the Unearthed hackathon event will be supplying
data and mentors who are from that particular process or department within
the company.
These are experienced people that are looking for innovative solutions to
current processes, and they are supplying the unique data that was
previously unreleased.

Unearthed will be hosting several Hackathon events around Australia and
internationally in 2016.
To take part in Unearthed Brisbane, at River City Labs, from 4-6 March,
head to:
http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/unearthed-brisbane-2016-tickets-20722557728

Tickets on Early-Bird sale are $50, they will then rise to $75 closer to
the date, so do not wait long!

For more info on Unearthed, visit: http://unearthed.solutions