Hi Sujit,

Not official answers as i'm not a GoFar team member, but in my experience:

1) My Car already displays (Live)  Fuel Consumption in Liters/ 100 KM.
- Would this device Help?

1) The device is still very useful as the simplicity of the lights on the
device  help "change behaviour" (personally, i won't even be looking at the
L/100km, just looking at the lights in real-time (much like looking at the
speedometer to keep a check on speed), will i suspect promote better
driving behaviour.

2) It is not always easy to drive in the "sweet spot". There is always
traffic.
- Or does this device have a dynamic sweet spot?

2) Not sure if it's dynamic already, but there is a "calibration process"
that happens... so i suspect it calibrates it according to at least one
person that drives the car? If it's not dynamic already, i'm sure it's on
the roadmap for them. So far, i've found it far too easy to stay in the
sweet spot (and i don't think it's because i'm the best driver in the world
:) - the lights do change on occassion, but i'm hoping that the device will
constantly learn and recalibrate itself...

3) My OBD is on the left (typical in some European Cars)
- Will the cable be long enough to reach the other side?

3) The cable provided will be long enough :)

cheers,

simran.