Hi guys,

I'm hosting a dinner on the theme of "The Social Responsibility of
Startups" with Tristan Pollock, Entrepreneur in Residence at 500 Startups
San Francisco, on Tuesday May 24 next week. There's a handful of tickets
left and I thought some of you might like to come.

Tristan founded SocialEarth, called the "Huffington Post for social
change", before selling it to 3BL media and founding another successful
startup called Storefront, "the airbnb for retail". He left Storefront a
year ago and is now Entrepreneur in Residence at 500 Startups in San
Francisco, the world's most active seed investor and startup incubator.

The dinner is at Yulli's in Surry Hills on Tuesday May 24 and includes a
lovely three-course banquet and a conversation between Tristan and I on the
social responsibility of startups. There will be a cash bar and plenty of
time for networking. We'll gather from 730 and food will start at 8, with
talking in-between the courses.

So come along if you can! And feel free to share this with anyone you'd
like to come with you or think would be interested. There's a wonderful
group confirmed so far, almost entirely made up of founders and investors
with a smattering of government.

Tickets are availlable at https://startsomegood.com/startupresponsibility.

Funds raised from this event will go towards a self-published book project
I'm contributing to - *Future Makers of Digital Technology*. Even if you
can't come to the dinner you may want to order a copy of the book which you
can also do at the above url (info down the bottom).

At time of writing there are only 5 tickets san-book and 9 tickets with
book left, so be quick if you want to come!

Cheers!

Tom

Tom Dawkins
Co-Founder/CEO
StartSomeGood.com
TomDawkins.com.au
Twitter: @tomjd <http://www.twitter.com/tomjd>
I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands upon which I work,
the Cammeraygal and Gadigal peoples of the Eora nation, and pay my respects
to their Elders past, present and future.
I send out a tiny newsletter of 5 great links each week. Subscribe here:
http://bit.ly/tomnewsletter
"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision." - Faithless
ᐧ