Hey,

I've just been checking out your tool. I don't mind it! I'm not sure it's
pitched at the right market though. Seems like a nifty way of brainstorming
lots of ideas in a quick session and sharing them.

I've been to several 'brainstorming' type seminars where we sat in groups
and were handed out sheets of paper for collating ideas. Which then of
course had to be stuck on boards or otherwise read out and then the
organisers would have had to go and type it all somewhere. Perhaps you can
create a way to streamline that type of thing.

Your pitch of 'building amazing companies, fast' is not really aligned with
what the tool seems to be. Once you've gotten much beyond the initial idea,
there are much richer tools around for building up the idea and turning it
into a roadmap.

So my advice:
1) Don't pitch it as more than it is
2) Make it even better and more flexible at doing what it's good at -
quickly mocking up ideas
3) Build up the team aspect so members of a team or attendees at an event
can share, compare and vote on ideas

Good luck!

Cheers,
Andrew