Hi Silicon Beach!  I have recently gone back to uni at Monash to study Data
Science.  Now I am looking for a part time role to fill in my spare two
days a week (Tuesday and Friday).

I am a savvy Business Consultant/Business Analyst with a strong background
as a lead analyst and a proven track record for improving processes and
performance of organisations in telecommunications and government
industries; I have excellent communication skills, with the ability to
translate complex technical concepts in ways that customers and
stakeholders can understand both verbally and in written form. I am
innovative and adaptable with strong problem solving skills, capable of
developing suitable solution specifications based on business needs and
goals.  I have wide-ranging expertise in requirements management, process
mapping, data analysis, test strategy and report writing. I have strong
technical knowledge paired with experience in digital production process,
delivering quality product outcomes and customer satisfaction.

Would love to hear from any startups looking for help!  I'm particularly
interested in tech associated to data visualisation and database
management, but am open to anything!

You can view my resume on live hire:
https://livehire.me/cv/PE4N6
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Flivehire.me%2Fcv%2FPE4N6&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEAl19UQr7nP5bLs7RRwhJzXP34DQ>