Hmm.. a belated post to say this happened,

so..
- (my directions were good!)..
- the food was great especially Sriram's awesome thai
curry (and yes, I didn't have to cook for at least 1/2
a week)
- the company thoroughly enjoyable

Just surfaced after the season's rush.. heading full
speed for the new year. Hope everyone's having a great
end-of-year.

And thanks Udhay for pushing this :)..

Thaths, missed you here.

Jess