Hey silklisters....anyone vanakkam for this? Sounds really nice, and I would like to go. Hands up on the email.....

On 5/3/06, Kiran Jonnalagadda < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 03-May-06, at 12:25 PM, Deepa Mohan wrote:

> Btw Jace...I did root through my Deccan Herald and looked at your
> photographs of the Fireflies Event. Will sound corny to say they
> were good photographs...but I particularly liked the drummers one.
> Do you play any instrument yourself?

BTW, the same people who organised Fireflies are having Sunday Jam
this 7th at Palace Grounds, 5:30 to 10:30pm, entry free. See
www.freedomjam.net, http://upcoming.org/event/73429/

I'll be there taking pictures.

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda