Please send the script to me too and congratulations! your high-ness
reminded me of one summer in 1993 when as a proper foreign student in
the US i ought to have been interning during the summer. instead i
acted in an experimental play and had a blast preparing for it for a
couple of months!

2006/5/3, Deepa Mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
looking forward to reading it...and hope you can perform it in Bangalore one
day....

On 5/3/06, Nishant Shah <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> Thanks a lot buddy. I'll send a copy of the script tonight. the bloody
connection is too slow to attach a document right now.

--
Radhika, Y.R.
Project Manager, ICSC