On 22/06/06, Binand Sethumadhavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 22/06/06, Biju Chacko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That would only be the New Testament. The old testament was written in
> Hebrew (mostly). In addition to stories, there's poetry, songs,
> letters, soft-porn and one of St John's really bad trips.

Ah. The Malayala Manorama Weekly of ancient times.

Yes. Except in Manorama Weekly they have St John's really bad
umbrellas [1]instead.

-- b

[1] For those who are interested, I can definitely recommend Popy
umbrellas over St John's. There -- I've stated my position on Kerala's
version of the Pepsi vs Coke battle.

PS: Talk about thread drift!