On Sat July 8 2006 03:03, Aditya Chadha wrote:
> Wow.  Glowing negativity. Kinda surprising given all the recent positive
> press.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/06/opinion/06mishra.html?ex=1309838400&en=63
>b065e1403c4316&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

Overall - I don't think its a bad article. I believe that every educated
Indian needs to know some of the uncomfortable facts Mishra quotes. In fact I
think the last line of the article is spot on "Many serious problems confront
India. They are unlikely to be solved as long as the wealthy, both inside and
outside the country, choose to believe their own complacent myths. "

shiv