From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aditya Kapil
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:12 AM
To: silklist@lists.hserus.net
Subject: Re: [silk] Setting up a company in India

I've recently set up operations for two of our portfolio companies from scratch. I could thow pointers your way. But I'll need to know more about what it is that you want to do. You can mail me offline if you like.
Adit.

On 7/19/06, Eugen Leitl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 05:59:37PM +0530, Srini RamaKrishnan wrote:

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

> So then, interested?

I'm still ventilating other options. Apart from the amount of red
tape is minimal funding required, regulations, availability and
price gradient are major considerations.

--
Eugen* Leitl <a href=""http://leitl.org">http://leitl.org">leitl</a> http://leitl.org
ICBM: 48.07100, 11.36820            http://www.ativel.com