Hi,

had to go to Ruby hall in Pune in May when I broke my ribs... very sore.

Recipe for such;

-  begin with one beer filled Keith
-  mix with non - tobacco smoke agents
-  add lots of boyish bravado
-  invite some random girl to sit on you  (bodyslam is a more honest
description)

The notoriety of the event spread, and on the bright side I had my whole
apartment block look after me for the 2 days incapacitated and for weeks
after that.

Rgds,
Keith