maybe i am wrong....but i was always under the impression that significant natural evolution requires
small isolated communities / populations of the said organism, where the isolation is at least a period
of measurement in terms of centuries rather than years... (in the case of larger organisms like
mammals...), clearly there are no such isolated human communities anymore...