Deepak wrote:

 don't want to die. I'd like to live forever.

I'd like to have much more money so I could afford the best tech so I could be kept alive and will way beyond... stem cells, cloned organs whatever.

Huh....except for Deepak, not ONE of you has said at what age YOU would like to die! Would you like to  die voluntarily when disease or infirmities catch up? Would you like to go voluntarily when still in full possession of your faculties? Would you like to dodder on as long as possible? I don't want song quotes and URL's to lists of people who died young..I want to know what YOU think about when to die.....of course, those who said they didn't think about it had a valid answer.

I found a very interesting headline in the Deccan Herald today, "XYZ kills self"...that's an unusual  way of saying someone committed suicide......how did the staffer get that past the edit?

Deepa.