No problem...it is amazing how people in NYC are wired in...I got a call from my husand within a couple of minutes of the accident who wanted me to confirm if this was true....and that is how I found out.

It is scary...we live in a building similar to the one where the accident happened....

Kamla

Deepa Mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
98456 91712

Yes, thanks, Kamla...watching the news right now...

Deepa.