On Tue October 17 2006 2:57 pm, Kiran Jonnalagadda wrote:
> How come you're not weeping for the
> innocents suffering at the hands of the Indian military in the North
> and the East?

Kiran I intend to drop the subject. I read too much about it to answer your
questions in brief or to explain why I weep for those whom I choose to weep
for.

I know I how I react when it comes to this subject. I get irritated with what
I think are seriously under-informed views. I calm down and type out
thousands of words in support of my views that will effectively convert
silklist into what it never was. I am not going to do that. I have only 2 or
3 boards/lists that I take active part in and I don't want to make them
clones of each other with battering ram rhetoric and hyperlinks to support my
views.

Kiran I am nobody to tell you what views you ought to hold. I just want to say
that there is a lot of information that you have probably not read or have
chosen not to bring into the picture. And believe me there is a lot that can
be said against either your viewpoint or mine. They are poles apart.

No more from me.

shiv