Would be really glad if some B'lore Silklister could offer me a seat in
their vehicle to and from Fireflies.

Any carpooling options? Will gladly sponsor / share all costs. And also
offer to sing in the car / on the bike should there be no other music system
of choice during the drive:)

Regards

Mahesh

I can offer my car, but from my place (Jayadeva Circle flyover on Bannerghatta Rd) onwards to Fireflies.  And my little Wagon R has no music system; so all singers (er, 3 of them) are welcome. But I do need to know when going and when returning....

Deepa.

Have no idea if it's cab-able from the airport - or what times people are
generally going to leave B'lore and return.