Biju Chacko wrote:
On 30/01/07, Suresh Ramasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Look for the Imperial on residency road.  Cheap, tasty food - famous for
kerala muslim meat dishes .. hot enough to require a stomach lined with
cast iron .. probably not the most hygeinic place but well, it might
just compare favorably with other, more big name restaurants.

Good Grief! Are you trying to kill him? Even I've stopped going there.
Kairali near Christ College is a better restaurant at the greasy spoon
range of the market.
Surely, you jest. Impy's is the best, rather a nostalgic one for us Josephites. I know at least one other person who loves it and his wife has become a huge fan of Impy's. Maybe all of us should have dinner there once and take a decision on the spot.

Venkat