>Ah. I used to live very close to Veena stores and used to walk to it
>on weekend mornings. They do make excellent idlis. It is one of those
>stand-and-eat holding your plate in one hand and your spoon in another
>kind of places. My mouth is watering thinking of Veena stores' food.

  What is the address of Veena Stores and the Iyer place in Malleshwaram? Along
with the address cd you name a couple of landmarks for newbies to navigate
Bangalore?

  Talking of Malleshwaram I hear that Hallimane is also a great place to eat.
Any idea?

  There is another Iyer joint in Koramangala called Krishnas (it is on the lane
where Anand Sweets, GK Vale, Printo etc ) are located. I hear the food is very
good.

  Has anybody recommended Kairali at the Taj? Great food from the coastal
regions of South India. Surprisingly you get some really good South Indian
stuff like Kaal (sp?) Dosa and Stew in Citrus at Leela Palace.

  Thanks,

  kamla

Did you listen to the latest interview at The Kamla Bhatt Show? | Blog

  Fax: 206-337-0761