From: Venkat Mangudi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: silklist@lists.hserus.net
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:57:21 +0530
Subject: Re: [silk] Charles Haynes introduction

Thaths wrote:
> There is also an excellent Dosa place on Margosa road near the
> playground opposite Malleshwaram club.

I was just going to recommend this place. I think it is called Shree
sagar or something like that. Be prepared to wait, sometimes upto half
an hour.

Another great place for dosa and vada in Malleswaram is Janata Hotel.

A small 15x15 place called Veena stores serves some excellent idlis. No
place to sit though.