On 2/1/07, Eugen Leitl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 06:25:41AM -0800, Thaths wrote:
> Have you considered Google groups? Also, if you buy your hosting space
No, because I want to keep control over my stuff.

With due respect, are you not currently running your mailing lists off
of Yahoo groups? What sort of a control over your own stuff does Yahoo
groups give you?

I prefer to roll my own infrastructure, hardware included.
Being your own ISP and tech support as well as chief architect
has very real advantages. Now if only I was a better developer,
the sky would be the limit.

In my experience running mailing lists on majordomo, mailman and
ezmlm, mailman seems to the most actively developed.

Thaths
--
Homer: He has all the money in the world, but there's one thing he can't buy.
Marge: What's that?