Charles Haynes wrote:
On 2/10/07, Suresh Ramasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Udhay Shankar N wrote:

> There is a suspicious silence from the person who is involved in the
> organization of this event. ;-)

Personalized invites based on work-ex make it sound suspiciously like
GOOG's on another round of headhunting in India..

I don't think Google has ever STOPPED recruiting in India.

BTW if anyone on silklist bangalore would like to go to this talk and
hasn't gotten a reply to your invitation let me know. I have a few
discretionary invites... there are only a few so please don't be
disappointed if I can't get you one, but I can try (being recruitable
helps... :)

-- Charles

Charles,

Can I get an invite?