Ok I'm assuming plan is to go to Shiok after Vint's Tak. At least
that's my plan. Mobile in case people need to get in touch:

-- Charles

On 2/14/07, Madhu Menon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Oh and Charles - can you get Vint along to the meet by any chance?
>
>       srs
>
> ps: Madhu, if its shiok, make sure you have steak available - Biju and
> Gabin kind of made me hungry with their ecstatic descriptions of what
> you can do to a steak.

Yes, I can do steak. :)

Just need to know how many.

(I refuse to cook them beyond "medium" doneness, however. Alternatively,
you can chew on my leather shoe. It will be tastier.)

I'll have to cook them myself, so I might have to disappear for about
half an hour.

--
Madhu Menon