Thank you!

Howevr, the trial version is only for the Bombay edition so I had to sign up.

On 3/8/07, Suresh Ramasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vinayak Hegde wrote:
> On 3/8/07, Gautam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Would you have a link to this article handy?
>
> Go to epaper.timesofindia.com
> pick the economic times -> bangalore edition.
>
> You can probably try the free edition or you might have to register (for
> free ?)
> to get access.

I'd recommend giving them a throwaway address - and then canceling it
They send you tons and tons of email if you sign up.

However I havent seen that ET requires registration to read it

news.google.com points to a few other articles / press releases about a
virtual marathon that cry is sponsoring or organizing is all