On 3/9/07, shiv sastry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
After all these same Indians go abroad and then return to tell me that they
are so successful because their skill were betterthan equally qualified
locals. I am also given advice on how to improve myself and chided about the
state of things around me.

If a certain job involves working predominantly with customers or
clients in the US, would you dispute that an Indian who has returned
to India after working in the US for a few years would probably be
able to do this job better than someone who has never worked with a
USian?

Thaths
--
Homer: He has all the money in the world, but there's one thing he can't buy.
Marge: What's that?