Welcome to Silk, and to Bangalore.

If you ever feel the need to quench your thirst with a Riesling during your Bangalore trip, look me up. Picked one up in FRA the last time I was there...

Cheers,
Venkat

voornaam achternaam wrote:
Hi,

I was accepted to join silklist about a month ago and was then asked to introduce myself. Since I'm cautiously shy, I waited. But by now, I guess the suspense must be killing you. I work as a consultant in European Institutions' projects for Unisys Belgium. I'm also a 29 year old kid sometimes who likes playing music and writing a line of text or two once in a while (the lazy type of poet). (I know spam is not allowed in here, but if you're desperate to find out more about this side of me you can always have a look at www.twilling.eu) .

My girlfriend and I are also going to India for the first time (landing in Bangalore on 1 April-travelling around-17 April). Rishab already told me there had been some good restaurant tips in the archives. I found them, so thanks already!

I can't say I lack basic info on the south of India, so I'm not going to bother you with concrete questions. But if you happen to feel like a conversation/walk/drink/food with a German girl and Belgian guy on 2 April or 3 April in Bangalore. We're definitely up for that. (We can bother you with concrete questions then :) )

cheers,
Wilfried

It?s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline