I access mail only intermittently, hence this delay. I might be able to
introduce you to a couple of interesting leads in approximately two months.
Would it wait that long? Rest off-list, I think.

Eugen Leitl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 09:52:36PM +0000, Indrajit Gupta wrote:

> This might well be possible, and without bribes, but how large should the
> body of water be? South India is largely a water deficit area, except for
> patches in Kerala and Karnataka. It seems unlikely that anybody would get
> permission to add chemicals, even with assurances of subsequent clean-up, to
> any significant body of sweet water in this part of the world.

Not sweetwater. A lagoon with a controlled salinity, preferrably with a
phosphate and nitrate-laden river(let) terminating there. Cleaning up
shrimp or animal farm effluvia by microalgae blooms is another possible option.

--
Eugen* Leitl leitl http://leitl.org
ICBM: 48.07100, 11.36820 http://www.ativel.com

Indrajit Gupta
'Ramsharan', 396, TT Krishnamachari Road,
Teynampet,
Chennai 600 018.

+914455511138
+919884375777