Well, Hi, Jeremy, from across the world,where, contrary to Danese's
reckoning (and she has only ONE time zone to reckon unlike we here who
wonder in which time zone you or Danese are)....are quite wide awake.

I like the sound of a toy company and the young son (captive market?
Product tester?), but will save looking at your bio until tomorrow....

Deepa.