Udhay Shankar N wrote:
> Sent along primarily for the inclusion of 'blogosphere' and 'blog'
> itself. :-)

"blog" is my #1 on the annoyance scale .. funny thing, sounds like
"blob" in the sense of something sticky and loathsome you step on
without warning, and its sound, the way it is pronounced, sounds
similarly disgusting too (diarrhetic, almost)

Given the verbal diarrhea that several bloggers exhibit (Arul Mani's
self conscious rudeness on one side, Kiruba's self conscious preening on
the other end, from the "local" blogs that catch my eye on a semi
regular basis - just for example) .. well, that serves to reinforce my
opinion a bit.

        srs