Eugen Leitl wrote:

> The better ones are good enough for family-type events and
> snapshots. You can't beat the law of optics, but I'm not going
> to lug a kg of glass, metal and electronics around, unless I'm
> on quest.

Quite agree with you there. But what about small discrete functionally
independent pieces collaborating on bluetooth, maybe? Except the camera,
which could be attached to the keypad. A watch that displays caller id
or calling number, bluetooth headset and a small device that has the
keypad and camera excite anyone? Or is it too many devices for us?