Charles Haynes wrote:

> Are there not Hindus who believe Hinduism is under attack and needs
> active protection by humans? It certainly appears so from here. I
> would certainly call the destruction of the Babri Masjid "active."

Yes, there are fanatics who believe that Hinduism needs protection. One
has to pity their very myopic view/belief. That belief is pure 'bovine
excrement' as another silk lister would say. Considering how tolerant
the religion is, not to be confused with the people who purportedly
practise it, there is no attack. In fact, it is funny how a concept like
religion can come under attack. I simply don't understand it.

I had decided to wait until we have more participation in this thread,
but this time I took the bait.

Venkat