Thaths wrote: [ on 09:26 PM 8/2/2007 ]

It is time to kick off a discussion about a IRL silklist meet. For
lack of imagination, we began calling these things FoU (Friends of
Udhay; also means crazy in French). We started with a really small
meet in Coonoor in 2005 and followed it up with a slightly larger meet
in Bangalore last year. It is now time for us to start thinking about
a FoU this year.

1. Where should it be held? Close to a metropolis is usually good.

Close to Bangalore? Ideas on specific locations solicited.

2. When should it be held? A three day weekend is usually good (except
for Biju if the three day weekend happens to be Easter).

One of the constraints would be the India schedules of various non-resident folks - such as yourself, Danese, Nat, etc. When are you people all here, and for how long?

Udhay