To add to Kenya, Its the most beautiful place, awesome !  I had a glorious
month holiday there, wildlife is beautiful and more over the Kenyan
community is wonderful, loving and giving. If a girl gets married all the
families pool in the expenses, its a must ! beautiful music, wonderful
weather. I love it. I wish I knew python :)
for pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sets/72157602329119403/

--
Cheers !