On Nov 6, 2007 6:49 PM, Madhu Menon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Deepa Mohan wrote:
[...]
> Perhaps consider adding subscription info as a message body footer
> instead of as message headers would help non-geeky people who don't
> usually see the headers by default in their mail clients (and may not
> even know what they mean?)

Well that would kinda ruin it for me - I like them where they are - in
all this time we haven't seen many emails asking for help with
unsubscribing, plus there are the monthly reminder emails that mailman
spams everyone with, so until this becomes a problem of large
proportions, I'd recommend not changing anything.

Cheeni