ashok _ wrote:
The lens of my SLR / and CCD sensor of my camera have dust patches on
them... How do i remove these ? I tried wiping it with a microfiber
cloth but it doesnt seem to work .....
Any ideas ?

Use a pressurised cannister of air - on the CCD sensor, that will be available at decent camera shops.

Um, dust should come off with a microfibre cloth.. but, is this dust, or fungus? For removing fungus, you had best take it to a shop to remove the markings. If the dust is inside the lens element, it is again prudent to get it cleaned up at a proper camera store.