[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: [ on 05:49 PM 12/13/2007 ]

I believe Bangalore is the hub of mobile development and there are some interesting companies located here. I am wondering if any of you have come across any interesting mobile company or service that you would like to share? Any idea how big the size of the mobile market is in India? I have seen a whole bunch of numbers, and then there is the IAMAI study...but perhaps somebody has access to other research information in this group?

Kamla,

The best person to tap for up to date research in this space is our mutual friend Sridhar Pai.

Udhay