This is not silkulist? I mean, the mailing list for fans of an erstwhile
South Indian item girl?
Oh, damnation. I have think of a new introduction then.

What is the output of this piece of code?

Class Krishashok
{
    public String intro = new String();
    public void Krishashok() {
         intro = "Krish Ashok is a habitual blogger, perpetual
procrastinator, intermittent musician, careless reader and reckless driver
who is using his day job as head of Web 2.0 innovation lab at Tata
Consultancy services to pay for all the above";
}
    public static void main (String args[])
    {
        Krishashok instance = new Krishashok();
        System.out.println(instance.intro);
    }
}

The output of this piece of code more or less describes me.

ps: The will print nothing because programmer defined constructors should
not have a return type, muahahaha.

--
Krish Ashok
Blog: krishashok.wordpress.com