On Monday 21 Jan 2008 9:34 am, Gautam John wrote:
> quintessential world citizen

ROTFL

What a Joke.

A chap with the name "Ramak Fazel" with an "untraceable accent" (i.e Furriner
of unknown origin) is a "quintessential world citizen". What's that? Who's
deluding whom?

Tell me another one.

In the 1960s I would read lots of American books and magazines. I would be
able to spot "Ramak Fazel" as un American from a hundred miles - never having
been to the US. Comics had names like "Nancy, Sluggo, Tubby, Rollo, Donald,
Mickey, Minnie, Scrooge" But when Rollo rode an elephant he told the turbaned
rider "To the ice cream parlor Krishnov!"

In the late 60s I was on to "Mad" books.Generally very funny - but in "Ten
most hated names" - among many was one that stuck in my mind "Rajiv"

By the time I was in medical college I used to look at and read about 500
names of medical paper authors in 100+ references at the end of each chapter
just to see if I could find any Indian name. I had learned to differentiate
between English/American names, French, Italian  and Japanese names.

It is easy to spot an alien from a mile. Hair color, facial structure and
other things stand out from a zillion miles away.

Lets' stop this "quintessential world citizen" business please. It's only a
joke.

Mbeki Obawango: World citizen
Gheesula Khantedmall: World citizen

yeah yeah. This world. Not Mars.