Since it dawned on me that I probably know about half the peope on this
list I've accepted a long-standing, throw-away invitation from Abhijit
to sign up. I've been reading some of the stuff you folks have come up
with over the last few days and I must say for such a high-traffic list
you really keep the signal level high.

I'm Sirtaj Singh Kang, I live in New Delhi where I write software,
I spend far too much time at my computer (and I believe I'm in good
company on this list) and there is a very real likelihood that I suffer
from a serious information addiction. I have a poorly-maintained website
at http://sirtaj.net/ - I no longer believe it accurately represents me
in any useful way, but it's the only one I have.

I guess what I am trying to say is, hello.

-Taj.